Welcome to Nexus Library/Applications Trac
- If your Wiki username contains a space, write it with a space (i.e. do not replace the space with an _ )
- You cannot use a "temporary password" (i.e. one that was emailed to you in response to a request). You must first log into the NeXusWiki with the temporary password and then go to account preferences section and change the password.
- Your Wiki account must have an email address associated with it and this address must have been validated. To provide and/or validate your email address, log in and go to your account preferences.
- If you have login problems and have not changed your password since 20th October 2006, please go to the WIKI password reset page and request to be emailed a new password. To synchronise TRAC/Subversion/MediaWiki required some changes to the autentication system which will have invalidated passwords set prior to that date.
For more information see http://www.nexusformat.org/SubversionServer
All ticket update messages are posted to the nexus-code-tickets mailing list, which you can subscribe to. An archive of these posting is kept at http://lists.nexusformat.org/pipermail/nexus-code-tickets/
Other Useful pages
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.